Looking for the perfect side dish for your summer barbecues? We have a mouthwatering option that will quickly become a favorite. Add this Grilled Corn with Lime Salt as a side dish or serve it as an appetizer - either way, pair it with a glass of Priest Ranch Sauvignon Blanc, sit back, and enjoy!
Recipe created by Estate Executive Chef Dan Solomon
6 Ears of Corn with Husks
6 tbsps Butter, cut into pieces, at room temperature
1/4 cup Sea Salt or Fleur del Sel
1 Lime (grate zest and set aside)
2 tbsps Finely Chopped Chives
- Soak the ears of corn in cool water for at least 20 minutes (this prevents husks from burning while cooking).
- Combine lime zest and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium heat - 400ºf.
- Place ears of corn directly on the grill.
- Cook for 20-22 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Check the corn by pulling back some of the husks and make sure the corn is bright yellow.
- Remove corn from the grill.
- Let cool.
- Remove or pull back husks.
- Coat in butter.
- Sprinkle lime salt and chives.
- Enjoy alongside your favorite main dish or on its own!
Recipe compliments of The Kitchen at Priest Ranch. Download a copy of the recipe here.