This Maple Coffee Glazed Pork Chop will take your grilling game to the next level! Packed with flavor, all you need is to add your favorite sides and a bottle of Double Barrel to have the perfect summer dinner. Try this recipe created by Estate Executive Chef Dan Solomon next time you're looking to create something unique.
4 Double Cut, Bone-in Pork Chop
1 cup Maple Syrup
2 ozs Brewed Espresso or Very Strong Coffee (room temp)
1 oz Calabrian Chilies, Chopped
Fresh Ground Pepper
- Set your grill for direct, high-heat cooking.
- Set a roasting rack over a metal sheet tray and place pork chops on top.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and allow to temper while preparing the glaze.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, coffee, and Calabrian chilies and mix thoroughly. When ready to cook, brush a small amount of the glaze on one side of each raw pork chop. Place on your grill, glazed side down, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush a small amount of glaze on the raw side of the pork chops, flip, cook for 2 minutes, and glaze the side now facing up.
- Repeat this flip, glaze, and cook 2-3 more times until pork is cooked to the desired doneness, 135 º F for medium. Remove from grill and transfer to a clean plate or sheet tray and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes. Serve immediately with your favorite sides.
Recipe compliments of The Kitchen at Priest Ranch. Download a copy of the recipe here.